Saturday, March 21, 2009

Quick notes....

I was listening to a bunch of Johnny Dollar episodes last night and heard a very funny line from Bob Bailey. One of the supporting characters was named George and he,Johnny, and that episodes "dame" were leaving a house and they had forgotten something in the house. The girl says to Johnny "aren't you going to go back and get it?", to which Johnny replied "nah, Let George do it". I thought it was pretty funny.

One thing I find funny about OTR is that EVERYBODY smokes and drinks. They practically have smokes and whiskey for breakfast!

I am in the process of starting an Access data-base of all my shows. What a chore. A slightly enjoyable one but a long chore none the less.

I think I may have occasional trivia on here.

On "father Knows Best" there was an actreess named Norma Jean Nillson who played the youngest daughter Kathy. SHe lives in my towen here and I have had the pleasure of meeting her on several occasions. I will try to pin her down for an interview. She's a very nice lady, a bit eccentric but very sweet.

As always : Happy Listening!

No comments: